I’ve been tagged by my wife, and am therefore it. Seven weird things about me. Here we go.
1. I love Iron Chef: America. No really, I’m not kidding. I watch Iron Chef every night before I go to bed. In fact, since there are only 7 spaces in which to hold my considerable weirdness, I’m going to cram my general love of Food TV into this item. If I’m watching television (excluding DVDs) I’m almost certainly watching Food TV. Actually I was watching Iron Chef when I posted this.
2. Like my wife, I’m a huge sci-fi/fantasy nerd. I do try to mask this obsession a little, but at the end of the day it simply cannot be hidden. In fact when Jinny says in her post that she can beat almost anybody at Harry Potter SceneIt…I’m the almost. The same goes for Star Wars Trivial Pursuit.
3. I think that semiotics and literary theory are fun. I am, in fact, the only person I know who has a favorite semiologist. My favorite semiologist, for the record, is Umberto Eco.
4. I like school.
5. I am the only person I know who liked both Happy Gilmore and Punch Drunk Love.
6. I love to cook. Sometimes I actually like the cooking even more than I like the eating.
7. I watch movies and read books over and over and over again. Some people do this, and some people don’t. I do.
There ya go, the 7 requested pieces of personal weirdness. I won’t be tagging anyone else on this little meme, mostly because I’m tired and don’t feel like blogging anymore. If you read my blog and feel like doing this particular bloggish thing, knock yourself out. Cheers all.